Hello! Welcome on

EXOdicted

A fansite about EXO We share the latest news about the group We are one!

Scroll down to see more !

Nov 21, 2016

[TEST][ANNOUNCEMENT] 2017 Theme!


(Will update!!)
This is just a test post for the new, new theme before 2017. Currently testing:



  • Graphics for posts
  • Header
  • Articles/Posts
  • + Others?

Here are things I 'm aware of and currently looking for a fix:
  • [SOLVED - 11/22The "About" at the bottom of this post. (You are not a template!!)
    • It is linked to your Google+ Account but I'm not sure how to change the "About" just yet
    • [SOLUTION] Removed the "About" bar. When you click on the name, it will link the reader to your Google+ profile.
  • [SOLVED - 11/21] Need to get rid of the Previous + Next on slider, including the numbers at the bottom
    • If this cannot be solved I might have to find a new code (but I'm not gonna give up so easily!)
    • [SOLUTION] Added more HTML coding to theme
  • Pinterest overlay over posts (Unless majority says otherwise)

☆ Here are future plans:
  • [COMPLETED - 11/21 ] Graphics for posts
    • Reason: Black & white are not ideal since the background for the current theme is already white and it just looks weird to have a white graphic on top of a white background.
    • I also plan to go into existing posts and replace those images once I make the new graphics. However, if the staff is fine with the graphics as is then I will scratch the plans on recreating them.

  • [COMPLETED - 11/21 Create more graphics for each job
    • I have been slacking on those graphics. Especially for the stylists and others, but I do plan to make them before December.

  • [SOLVED?] Figure out how to add the bio badges
    • Currently not sure how I plan to organize them but hopefully you guys can give me some ideas on how to. If not, I'll just organize them by names.
    • [SOLUTION?] cincopa.com; but there seems to be a trial so will see in a few days.
    • [NEW ISSUE - 11/22] Bio badges are cut off at the bottom

This was an excuse to write a long ass post but also to give my thoughts and points that I want to change. Please message me or in the group chat if you have any questions or things that you could help me with! Thank for reading and I will update soon!


0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

We need to talk.

What's your favorite song from "The War"?

Labels